found by me. When

Description of your first forum.

found by me. When

Postby ylq123 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:18 am

found by me. When my brother came home from school, he always seemed to forget the apple that was hidden. It was like the one that was deliberately left to me. If the parents were the towering trees, the brothers and sisters were the branches that were pulled out and the leaves were luxuriant. Absorb more sunlight and rain. As time flies, we all have our own little home. There is still no gap between our brothers and sisters Marlboro Lights. We keep the natural closeness when we are young. As the saying goes, "Not a family does not enter a family." The wife and the daughter-in-law are all the same people Wholesale Cigarettes. We all like the family atmosphere of the big family. Separation, who has difficulties, everyone bears together, who has a happy thing, everyone to share. Every time I go to idle, a group of people gather together, men and women, young and old, dozens of mouths, adults sitting together to have tea chat, children play games together, chasing fights, the children of the next generation also inherited a good family style , college students, high school students, primary school students, there is no limit to the age, the big let small, small also respect the big, playing together in the dark. In the evening, a bunch of people huddled in the living room to watch TV. Others opened the table and played cards. The whole room was a mess. It was really sleepy, and the quilt was pulled to find a place to sleep. Or drive the car together, take the elderly and children, take a walkie-talkie to travel, the children sing loudly in the walkie-talkie, play and play, and when they really use the walkie-talkie, they find that there is no electricity. Our family have a common dream: to build a big house, to live with the whole family, to keep each other in the spring and autumn, and to grow old. I have seen such a sentence in the network, parents are, we are Brothers and sisters, parents are not there, we are relatives. I think this is a bit sad. In fact, no matter whether the parents are absent or not, the brothers and sisters are all family members, and the blood is connected. This will not, and should not be changed at any time. Looking at some people in order to make a small profit, the brothers turned their backs, made a big fight, and even cut off the robe to break the "righteousness", I feel sorry for them. They did not cherish the blood circulation of the previous reincarnation usa-cigarette.com, except for the blood and affection, no People with blood can also have family relationships Cheap Cigarettes. For example, husband and wife, I feel that in marriage, love is difficult to keep fresh. If you turn love into family, it is a good compromise. There is also a situation where the family is met. I used to know a sister at work. She came to me to do things. When I was very friendly, I left my contact information. Later, when I had a good understanding of each other, I learned more about each other. She was born in the book of Xiangmen, playing a good piano, and studying abroad for many years. After a long time, we found that there is a lot of tacit understanding between each other. On holidays, we always send a text message to greet us. Guanshan Wanli is worried about each other Newport Cigarettes Coupons. There is no interest, just like the kindness and affection between the brothers and sisters is different from love. Love needs heat, no enthusiasm, people who love each other will fly to Yan Yan; family is different from friendship, friendship needs to be maintained, without patience, they will be separated by the horizon. Family is like a blooming spring flower outside the window, faint, bright, so that our life is full of hope; family is like the sun scattered on the table, soft, warm, let our life full of light. Years are embarrassing, we will grow old, please don't let your family grow old in time. Because we can't wait for the fading of time, we can't afford the quietness of our family. (Note: Ma Da Ge of the Huashang Daily said that this text made him feel a thousand, red dust, we are all mortal, have mortal sorrows and joys, no matter what, we should all live well, cherish all the beautiful things in the world, including family
ylq123

Return to "Your first forum"